• The truth is, in most cases, you’d hardly observe that your gas is leaking until it catches fire!


  • In the other hand, the fumes from your generator can have it way into your room while you are asleep, inhaling this fumes from your generator will definately lead to instant death.

THIS IS WHAT COOKING GAS EXPLOSION CAN DO TO YOU

NEVER!!! Don't wait for this to happen to you or family 

No one is perfect!

You may switch off your cooking gas but not tightly...

GAS EXPLOSION KILLS!

Keep Your Home Safe With This Dual Device!

Also, Generator smoke may have it way into your room while you or your family are asleep...

GENERATOR SMOKE KILLS!

Keep Your Home Safe With This Device!

This device will ALERT YOU with a very loud noise that even your neighbors will hear if you’re not around.

THIS DUAL DEVICE PROTECT YOU AGAINST 2 MAJOR FEARS:

  •  Against any combustible gas leakage : When there's any leakage of cooking gas or any combustible gas in your home, it will automatically notify you with you a loud alarm
  •  Against carbon mono oxide : Carbon mono oxide are fumes that comes out of generators and cars exhaust. It's no longer news that this gas has claimed so many lives over the years and has wiped away families. When you mistakenly inhale this gas while asleep you pay heavily for it.

But with this device you get instantly notified whenever your room is exposed to any of this danger.

INTRODUCING THE SMART GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR FOR EVERY HOME

Copyright © 2014. Your Company Name | DisclaimerPrivacy Policy | Tos

This is the bottom slider area. You can edit this text and also insert any element here. This is a good place if you want to put an opt-in form or a scarcity countdown.