NOTE: The File Is Locked!! Please Follow The Instruction Below.
TO D0WNL0AD THE MP3, MP4, 3GP VIDE0 THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS PAGE, CL1CK IM@GE BEL0W AND D0WNL0AD WILL START INSTANTLY
The Master of Business Administration is a globally recognized postgraduate qualification for ambitious, motivated graduates. Studying the MBA Top-up will support your career progression by developing your critical thinking and research skills and will enhance your business knowledge and understanding.
This course is designed to enable holders of the Diploma in Management Studies (DMS) (or the equivalent UK or international qualification) to gain an MBA qualification in just one year. You will take one module which tops up your Diploma to sufficient credits to be awarded an MBA.
- Admission to the Studienstiftung
- Monthly full scholarship of US $ 1,900, – (21 months)
- One-off entry fee of US $ 500, –
- Travel cost of US $ 1,000, –
- Complete transfer of the study fees
- Funded by: Harvard University, McCloy Scholarship Foundation, Founder of the German Science Fund, German Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy as administrator of the ERP fund and the Haniel Foundation.
Number of Scholarships: Up to six scholarships are awarded annually.
Why study this course?
London Met’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) Top Up course is for those who have already acquired a Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (or equivalent) from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) or Oxademy Business School and also have a minimum of two years’ management work experience. Designed to enhance your learning with support from a team of experienced academic tutors, it is accessible from anywhere in the world.
Assessment OF mba top up distance learning 2018
The course is assessed through a 5,000-word research proposal and a business consultancy project report of 8,000 to 10,000 words.
How to Apply FOR mba top up distance learning
- The application folders can be downloaded here (download Word file). Please read also the information on the application.
- The application documents are to be sent in triplicate (in each case with a photograph and signature, perforated and unstitched in the order given by the application form, no duplicate copies) to the following address:
Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
Office Berlin / McCloy Program
Jägerstraße 22 / 23
The expert reports should be sent by the authors as a pdf document by e-mail (salman-at-studienstiftung.de) or by mail directly to Dr. Lars Peters, who should have the letterhead and the signature of the expert Send it together with the cover sheet for McCloy expert opinions. The cover sheet can be downloaded here.
- All documents Academic Foundation must be received by no later than November 1 availab