Are you a Graduate? Are you looking to acquire a degree program in Australia?
The University of New South Wales is offering the HDR Architecture Scholarships to International students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution
Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate Research
Value Of Scholarships: $122,500.
- Applicants must have demonstrable knowledge and experience in Game Engines (i.e. Unity), Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, 3D Modeling.
- Applicants must Have applied for admission or commenced the faculty’s EOI process for admission to a UNSW Doctor of Philosophy at UNSW Built Environment.
- Applicants must Have had at least three years of professional experience in a built environment discipline
- Applicants must Have an interest in a research and/or academic career in one or more of the following, in order of importance:
- o Evolutionary game theory
o Gaming Environments
o Artificial Intelligence
o Virtual Reality
Application Process: PhD applicants should follow the application process as detailed here. That process includes the submission of an Expression of Interest (EOI), which will be considered by the faculty’s Higher Degree Committee.
PhD applicants should write a separate 1000 word statement clearly summarizing the proposed topic area, a suggested methodology, a preliminary title and the contribution of the research to new knowledge within the field of enquiry listed above.
The successful applicant will be expected to submit a dissertation of 40,000 to 50,000 words, with the creative project retained in the UNSW library as a digital copy.
PhD applicants should submit their statement to Associate Professor Hank Haeusler, Discipline Director, Bachelor of Computational Design, School of Architecture and Design.
Please include “HDR Architecture PhD Research Scholarship” in the subject line of the email.
Visit The Official Website For More Information