Scholarship awards are provided to AFricans who are looking to acquire a Masters degree program at University College Deublin, Ireland.
The Scholarship Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s graduate programs and encourage early application.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
Value of Scholarship:
- 100% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
- 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for an application form.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information