64 Nigerians benefited from this exercise 2012, and are currently studying in two institutions in India, namely:-
1. Saint Francis De-Sale College India (Affiliated to University of Bangalore).
2. Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
This year, 150 Nigerians will benefit from this scholarship to study their choice courses in either of the three schools listed below:-
1. Saint Francis De-Sale College India (Affiliated to University of Bangalore)
2. Saint Claret College, India (Affiliated to Bangalore University), India
3. Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore (Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgium).
Application & Conduct of the examination
Application for this scholarship is done here at www.myschool.com.ng/school/study-abroad/india-scholarships.
The examination which comes immediately after application will be conducted and supervised by NABTEB Integrated Services Limited, a consultancy arm of National Business & Technical Examination Board NABTEB.
Useful information about this scholarship
1. To view 2012 exam centres, click here.
2. To view 2012 Examination schedule, click here.
3. To view 2012 cut-off marks, click here.
4. To read more about 2013 application procedures, click here.
Share this opportunity with your friends now. Ask question(s) below if you have any….