Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Value Of Scholarships: The value of The EMJMD student scholarship includes:
- A contribution to your participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to your participation in the EMJMD study programme
- A contribution to your travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place for the programme (unconditional or conditional) for September 2019 entry.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing Country
Application Process: Applicants are required to Secure an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place for the programmes. Submit the appropriate Scholarship Application Form (available on the consortium website) with their online programme application.
Candidates should consult the consortium website for full details before submitting an application.
For more information contact: TourDC@glasgow.ac.uk
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information